For everyone's enjoyment...
The following rules are put into place to make visiting our theaters enjoyable for all patrons.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Anyone asked to leave will not receive refunds.
- Turn off your cell phone before entering the building!
- No cameras allowed in our building
- No cell phones with cameras allowed in our building.
- No camcorders allowed in our building.
- No other type of recording devices allowed in our building.
Please remember that no carry-ins (such as backpacks, packages, oversized purses, bags or boxes) or outside food are allowed. We request that these items be left at home or securely locked in your vehicle.
If you have trouble hearing (or the movie is too loud), if there is a problem with the picture, or if the auditorium is too hot or too cold, please let us know. We can fix it or adjust it for your pleasure.
Don't forget to turn off your cell phone before entering an auditorium. If it rings, we will know for whom the bell tolls...
Please remove all crying or noisy children to the lobby area.
Please respect your fellow movie watchers and refrain from any talking or causing other disturbances during the showing of the film.
If there is a problem or something that would make your stay more enjoyable, please see the manager on duty.
Linton Cinemas is a non-smoking building.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope to see you soon at the movies!